Beautiful , follow

{ Getting used to the pain }
"Welcome to my blog which consists of everything about me, you just have keep reading "

The excited feeling is the first time for this sensation. I feel like I’m under a spell when I look at you.

Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyoneand bid farewell with a smile

Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart.

The pieces of my memory if among them, just one, just one moment became strength to me

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

They believe in my fake smiles and get suprised when I say I’m depressed

Am I not so good at hiding and controlling my feelings or are you just another liar saying you will help me if I tell you the truth?


( Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin )











Memories of a dreamer
"For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you."
Pieces of note


Myra/8teen/Malacca/2346903E(bb pin)
You can't live your life in the past but live for today and tomorrow

Klik mana yang awak nak. Bersesuaian dengan tajuk lah.

My Passion

"I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you."


Your IP is :

Back to the moment

Nampak tak gamba dekat atas ni? Alala muka masing-masing macam budak-budak kan. Penuh dengan kenangan yang sentiasa terpahat dalam hati sampai bila-bila. Gambar nii masa first time jumpa dia. Tarikh yang tak akan dapat aku lupa (31 Julai 2011) hari last sebelum puasa. 1 Ogos, tahu tak apa jadi? Hihi hari yang ketiga penting dalam hidup aku. Yes, our anniversarry. 

Sebenarnya, hidup aku dari hari pertama kenal sampai lah hari ni dengan dia penuh dengan kenangan. Kekal dalam ingatan. Tak ada sesiapa pun dapat padam. Biasalah, hidup berpasangan penuh dengan pasang surutnya. Alhamdulillah, dapat bertahan sampai sekarang. Bersyukur sangat. Dia betul-betul memahami walaupun kadang-kadang menyakitkan hati :-P

Biar aku tanam kenangan aku dalam dunia maya ni. Suka duka, gelak tawa semuanya bermula sejak kenal dia. Entahlah, hati aku tak pernah berhenti dari ingat dia. Sampai mati. Tak akan pernah. Sekurang-kurangnya, bila aku dah pergi, kenangan kita aku simpan untuk tatapan kau satu hari nanti. Mungkin kerinduan tu perlahan-perlahan akan terubat. :')

Sungguh, aku tak sanggup hilang kau untuk kali yang keberapa pun aku tak tahu. 
I miss you :')


Newer Post
Older Post