Beautiful , follow

{ Getting used to the pain }
"Welcome to my blog which consists of everything about me, you just have keep reading "

The excited feeling is the first time for this sensation. I feel like I’m under a spell when I look at you.

Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyoneand bid farewell with a smile

Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart.

The pieces of my memory if among them, just one, just one moment became strength to me

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know it’s time to learn how to face things alone

They believe in my fake smiles and get suprised when I say I’m depressed

Am I not so good at hiding and controlling my feelings or are you just another liar saying you will help me if I tell you the truth?


( Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin )











Memories of a dreamer
"For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you."
Pieces of note


Myra/8teen/Malacca/2346903E(bb pin)
You can't live your life in the past but live for today and tomorrow

Klik mana yang awak nak. Bersesuaian dengan tajuk lah.

My Passion

"I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you."


Your IP is :

Mimpi jadi realiti
Assalamualaikum.

Hari minggu ni merupakan hari untuk aku goyang kaki dekat rumah. Bhahah :D Kalau ada kerja aku buat lah. That's mean hari minggu ni lah aku dapat berehat dekat rumah. Alahai :-| Alhamdulillah, masih diberi kesempatan dari Yang Maha Esa untuk teruskan kehidupan :')

Malam tadi aku macam tak senang tidur tau. Kejap-kejap terjaga. Entah kenapa, semenjak dua menjak ni aku kerap sangat mimpi dia. hampir setiap malam dia datang dalam mimpi aku. Walaupun kadang-kadang dalam mimpi tu aku tak berapa nampak muka, tapi mimpi tu tetap bagi aku anggapan yang tu dia. Dan malam tadi aku mimpi dia lagi.

Dalam mimpi tu aku dapat mceg daripada dia. Entahlah, tiap mimpi aku bukannya mimpi yang merepek-repek. Tapi semua mimpi yang datang dalam setiap tidur aku tu macam aku tengah sedar dan tengah berfikir. Macam mana eh nak explain. Ah lantak lah. Memandangkan harini hari sabtu, hari yang aku tungu-tunggu setiap minggu. Street mimpi tu buat aku berfikir yang dia dah dapat hp.

Dannnn.

Bunyi mceg masuk. Antara sedar atau tak sebab tengah tidur. Tetiba aku terfikir yang bunyi mceg tu aku setkan untuk contact name dia je. Tetibe kan "gud morning dear". See! Mimpi aku jadi realiti. I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my dear :')


"You were in my dream, but came back a reality."


Newer Post
Older Post